Florida is home to a huge number of craft breweries and skilled artisan brewers. Here are the the best Florida beers on tap from around the state, from the panhandle to Key West.
- Midnight Train, High Springs Brewing Company
- Miami Madness, J. Wakefield Brewery
- Maple Bacon Coffee Porter: Rapp Brewing Company, Seminole
- Old Southern Witbier, 7venth Sun Brewing, Dunedin
- Cream And Sugar, Please (Porter), Cycle Brewing, St. Petersburg
- Head High Pale Ale, Tequesta Brewing Company
- Terminally Ale, Dunedin Brewery
If you want more formality to designate the best beer in Florida, there is a competition for that.
The “Best Florida Beer” competition has competitions for both professional brewers and a separate contest for homebrews.
Past “Best Florida Beer” contest winners are listed at their website, bestfloridabeer.org.